It’s Time for Holidays in Cebu !! Yes please


Mabuhay My Lovely Readers
Welcome Back to Cyntia’s blog yeayy
Happy Reading♥♥

This time I want to share my holidays in Cebu, Philippines. My favourite part of this blog haha. Everybody love to go somewhere to spend their holidays right? What’s your favourite place to go? Let me know . But now let me tell you the story of our holidays first. We also have amazing, Interesting and so much fun Holidays in here.  Let me tell you something. We have holidays every Sunday. So, we have holidays 2 times in two weeks. Then, in the third week, we have Pasalubung which mean we bought something special from Cebu.

Our First week Holiday
On Sunday August 11th, 2019
Hello my readers!! This week, we went to some beautiful places in Cebu City. Yes, It’s time to CITY TOUR. Don’t worry, we went there with our free tour guides haha okay they’re our buddies but also teachers. They’re still young and so funny. Why did I say that? You know, because with them, our city tour so much fun and full of laugh. They’re sir Wyndell, sir Juning and friends.
We went by University Of San Jose – Recoletos’ bus. We departed at 9 Am and arrived around at 9:30 Am. It’s not long time because we just have city tour. In this Below, I’ll tell you the places that we went at that time. Let’s check them out.


  I and Shiela With Sir Wyndell Casquejo
                   

  •        Magellans Cross





  • Fort San Pedro









     ·     Capital Places of Cebu




Lapu-lapu shrine



     ·        Temple Of Leah











    ·        Sirao Garden

I felt like in Amsterdam yeayy . The Garden also known as Mini Amsterdam because some places look like in Amsterdam. So beautiful. Many Tourists from Japan, Korea, China and also Western came to this place.






We met Japanese. They’re Beautiful right


Our Second week Holiday
On Sunday, August 18th 2019
Beach Time!! Yes, we went to “Sumilon Island” . Sumilon Island is one of the most beautiful beach in Cebu, Philippines. We departed at 7 Am and arrived around at 9 Am. It’s far enough so we had to woke up and went earlier. We went by USJ-R’s bus. This time, we went there with our beautiful teacher Netty, we called her Teacher Nett, Sir wyndell, Kennet, Steph, Christian and friends.

   ·        Sumilon Island



 



   ·        Museo Oslob
We also visited one of Historical place too. It’s just near the beach. This was used as prison. But now this place became a museum and tourist spot.






After we went to Sumilon Island and Museo Oslob, We had dinner in our Dean’s New House, sir Dr, Jeston P. Babia. There’s also Sir Ionell, Mrs.Leah, Mrs. Cheenee and other teachers. We really had so much fun. I miss this moment and all the people huhu.

That’s all I can tell you about my holidays in Cebu. It sounds amazing right? Of course. To all my readers, you can visit these places when you need to spend your holidays or maybe we can go together haha.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Teaching Plan and Teaching Practice

Summary And Suggestion

Opening Ceremony In USJ-R