Closing Ceremony In USJ-R


Mabuhay My Lovely Readers!!
Welcome back to Cyntia’s Amazing Blog!!
Happy Reading♥♥

I actually sad for this part of my blog. I will share about our Closing Ceremony. Huhu I want to cry but well, I would love to tell you readers. So, check it out..

On Monday, September 02nd 2019
The time of Closing ceremony was held. It’s held at 5 Pm. After we went home from school, I and Shiela discussed about our performance for the closing ceremony. For the first time, we wanted to had Dance Performance but we hadn’t practiced yet. So we decided to sang a song. We sang “Boru Panggoaran”. That song is about advice of parents to their daughter. It’s one of Batak song, Our ethnic from Medan, North Sumatera, Indonesia. We sang in front of our teachers and students. I was nervous but then it went as well. The performances also came from the college students of USJ-R. They’re group of dance ( Adelante Dance Troupe) and Choir Performance ( Coro de San Jose) who their voices are better than us haha.



We also wore “Ulos”, The traditional cloth of Batak

We also had little talkshow with sir Ionell. We talked about the people in Philippines, how the accommodation, Tours, Students, The cooperating mentors, teaching demonstrations, etc. We answered them so well. USJ-R really treat us so good. We so comfortable during in here. The people are friendly. We didn’t feel alone in here. All feel like our family
.


At the end, USJ-R gave us Certificate, Medal and Goodie Bag yeay!! And we also give tokens to USJ-R as our thanked to them. I’m so glad that the headmaster of Junior High school and our Cooperating Teachers came to our closing program.





You know readers, I’m so proud of myself and want to cry at that time. I feel like the Luckiest person in this world. I got a chance to be part of student exchange. I can through this one month. I did my Practicum in USJ-R as well. This was my challenge but then I could through it really good and happily. In this program I got many knowledges. How is the education, the culture and many else. I can more practice my skill in English. I know that my ability in English needs to be more improved, and USJ-R really helps me.


    


Thankyou so much SEA-Teacher and USJ-R. I’m very grateful. Because of this project, I can reach my dream to be one of students exchange, I can make my parents and myself so proud. I got a chance and have beautiful experiences for teaching in Cebu, Philippines. I know how the education, the lesson and the strategy, method in teaching process. So I can apply this in my country, Indonesia when someday I could be a professional teacher.





For our campus, University of Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara ( UMSU), Thankyou so much for always supporting us, Really care to us, Asking about us when we’re in Cebu, Philippines. Thankyou for everything

It’s time to say Goodbyee to USJ-R. I hope someday I could back to here. I could meet my lovely teachers and students. I’ll miss this place so much huhu. I love you USJ-R!!

p.s I really cry when I made this part L




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Teaching Plan and Teaching Practice

Summary And Suggestion

Opening Ceremony In USJ-R