Goes to Cebu, Philippines!!


Mabuhayy my lovely readers!!
Hello welcome to Cyntia’s Blog
Are you ready to start read my Experience as SEA-Teacher in Cebu, Philippines? Okay, let’s check them out.

You know my readers, I want to share my first story when I was chosen as the delegates of SEA-Teacher from University Of Muhammadiyah Sumatera Utara, Indonesia. I still didn’t expected that I can be the one of pre-service student teacher who can go to abroad and get the chance to teach in Philippines.
There are 6 students from our campus who got chance and joined SEA-Teacher. I and my friend, Shiela Anggita Diva Hasibuan, we’re as student teacher of English education program in UMSU got the chance to had experience in teaching abroad at University of San Jose-Recoletos. USJ-R  choosed both of us. We’re so happy to know it when USJ-R announced our name and we Got the Invitation Letter. We immediately prepare everything such as Passport, Lesson Plan based on Indonesia, clothes, etc.  It started on August 6th, 2019 until September 4th, 2019. We had one month in Cebu, Philippines.
The day when we departed, My parents and my sister took me to the Kuala Namu airport. Actually this was my first time to went far one month without parents. It’s kinda sad for the first time but I had to through it for them. They’re so proud of me.

On Tuesday, August 06th 2019
We arrived in Cebu. We’re so glad and Alhamdulillah that we arrived safely in here. We met Our buddy that also as one of teacher in USJ-R, Sir Wyndell Casquejo. He ever joined SEA-Teacher Batch 5 to Padang, West Sumatera, Indonesia. He picked us up in the Mactan Cebu International Airport. He’s so friendly and funny. He wore Batik too readers. We asked him for the other participants, and guess what? He answered that Just I and Shiela who went to USJ-R. We’re kinda shocked but then he said to us that we deserved it and the best among others. Yes, I’m glad to heard that.
Sir Wyndell Casquejo with I and Shiela


 Then, Before we went to our dormitory, we had Lunch In Jollibee. Yeayyy our fist time to eat Jollibee haha . it’s the famous Fast Food Restaurant In Philippines. Readers, you should try it when you visited Philippines. We went there by USJ-R’S bus.



After that, we went to our Dormitory. It’s in the back of the school. We also met our lovely Mom, Prof. Jacquiline Visitacion,  we called her Mama Jingkai. She’s be like our own mama in here. She helped us a lot during our days. She took us to our dorm too. The place is so comfortable and good. Sir wyndell and mama Jingkai gave us to took some rest first because in the night, we had dinner.
At 4 Pm, Sir wyndell and Mom Jingkai picked us. We would have Dinner yeayy. We went with our teacher also, her name is mom Lea and her daughter Dara by their car. We arrived in IL Corso. The Beautiful places. It’s near a beach. 

Mom Lea, Mom Jingkai, Sir wyndell, Dara and Us



And Here it is, we met our Dean, sir Dr. Jestoni P.Babia and our Coordinator, sir Prof. Ionell Jay R. Terogo for the first time. They’re kind, Humble and Nice Persons. We enjoyed our dinner together and had conversations with them.
Having Dinner with Mom Lea, Mom Jingkai, Sir Bennedict, Sir Wyndell, Sir Ionell and Sir Jestoni P.Babia

Yes, that the story for our first day in Cebu, Philippines. Want to know more about our Hilarious Opening program? Just wait and I’ll share to you all readers hehe.




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Teaching Plan and Teaching Practice

Summary And Suggestion

Opening Ceremony In USJ-R