My Observation Week in The Class


Mabuhayy All of My readers!!
Welcome back to Cyntia’s amazing blog hehe.
Happy Reading♥♥
This part, I want to share my experience in observation the class. Want to know about my first day of observation? Let’s check it out

August 8th, 2019
My first day for having Observation. I met my lovely Coorperative teacher or my mentor in the school. Her name is Mrs. Anna Lea Davide. We can call her Ma’am Davide. She’s so kind, smart, humble and strict. She’s English teacher of Philippines Literature subject. Yes, even the subject is called Philippines Literature but the subject content is English Literature. She’s also chairman of English in Junior High School. She’s discipline too. For the first time before I got to know her, I’m nervous but then it all goes because she’s so kind to me. I miss her so much.

 
I and Mrs. Anna Lea Davide, My Coorperative Teacher
 
Mom Davide gave me her schedules. She has two classes. They’re St. Augustine and St. Joseph. It means that I’ll attend in two classes too. My first class was St. Augustine. This class is all beautiful girls. You know what? I actually nervous when I wanted to attend the class because it’s my first time to face and met the students in USJ-R. My CT asked me to join her class at that day. But guess what? My Nervous just disappeared. All of the girls in St. Augustine were really excited and happy to see me. This really touch my deep heart. They’re so friendly and nice to me. Then Mrs. Davide asked them to pray before start the lesson. I remember one thing that always feel so glad to hear. After they pray, they said “Good Morning Ma’am Davide and good morning Miss. Cyntia. It’s nice to see you today”. Yes, they knew my name because Ma’am Davide told them. But then, Ma’am davide asked me to introduce myself in front of them. Again, my nervous came back again hehe. I introduce myself to the girls that are more beautiful than me. Their face look so happy. After that, Ma’am davide asked them to arrange the chair first and they had a seat. Then, she started to explain the material about paragraph. When my CT asked the questions to the students, they immediately put their hands up to answer it. They’re really active. After few minutes of explaination, My CT gave them such a mini quiz about Paragraph unity and coherence. I found that it’s little bit funny when I saw their reactions after my CT told about mini quiz hahaha. But then, they did it seriously. After that, when the time is almost done, my CT  told them that they didn’t have to finish all of it. You know my readers, they’re so happy. The lesson is over. Ma’am davide asked the leader prayer to lead the closing pray. Then, they said, “Goodbye Ma’am davide and goodbye Miss. Cyntia, see you tomorrow.” I give my warm smile to them . Okay, let me tell you readers the part that makes me want to laugh and happy at the same time. There’s one girl told me, “Miss. Cyntia , I love your accent in English” . She’s so sweet, Thankyou


  
My scheduled with Mrs. Davide
This class of Grade 7 – St. Augustine. The students are 47.
All of My Gwapa (Beautiful) Students.


And this is My Gwapo (Handsome) class. The class of grade 7- St. Joseph.
The students are 46 and all boys. I’m the most beautiful in this class haha.
They’re so smart and active too.






Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

My Teaching Plan and Teaching Practice

Summary And Suggestion

Opening Ceremony In USJ-R